Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Kittens... AGAIN??

How many cats does a farm need??

     It has been years since I have talked about my kittens. One of my cats, Wild, is an offspring of Tulip. She had five kittens last year, three fluffy and two short haired. We gave away one fluffy and one short haired to friends. Out of the three remaining, only one has survived to this year. The one that survived is a gray short haired girl with white stripes. Her name is Lemon.
      About a month ago, Wild had four kittens. Two fluffy and two short haired. The fluffy ones have white stripes and the short haired ones have dark brown. The fluffy ones' names are Lily and Liliac. The short haired ones' are called Lavender and Lucifer.
     So as I said in the earlier, I also have a cat named Lemon. She is a very petite cat. Since she is small, I don't think she can have kittens. But I think wrong. Her stomach has started to enlarge and recently, she has gone missing. If she isn't having kittens, she must have ate another cat.
      Also since we are having more kittens, that means we can sell them. If you want any, they are free but have no shots or medications. They are either feisty barn cats or calming lap kitties.

Apparently 10

No comments:

Post a Comment