Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Goodbye 2016

     As 2016 comes to an end, I start to think of my year's accomplishments. There might haven't been very many accomplishments, but I did accomplish somethings. My favorite accomplishment was starting my Etsy shop. Even though I haven't had any buyers, I hope 2017 means new creations and viewers (hopefully buyers) on my shop. Another accomplishment was going to Super Qualifiers for robotics with no previous experience. I have also had all A's for 6th grade. The most recent accomplishment was planning for my future by plotting my tiny house, planning my exchange, and a ton more. I hope I can complete more goals in 2017 than I did this year.

My 2017 Goals
  • Going to Super Qualifiers for robotics two years in a row
  • Having someone buy a creation from my Etsy shop
  • Starting my tiny house
  • Getting all A's for 7th grade
  • Earning $20 from selling eggs
  • Listing 20 new creations on my Etsy shop
ⒷⓎⒺ   ②Ⓞ①⑥

No comments:

Post a Comment