Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas

 Yesterday was Christmas and I want to share some things I got. From my aunt I got soap making stuff like molds and pajamas. From my other aunt I got a fifty dollar bill. I want to spend it on a robotics team for some of my nice friends. From my Aunt Caitlin I got some chocolates and needle felting stuff. When I opened the felting box I saw a fur patch. I looked at it for a while and figured out it was a thimble. From my grand parents I got a owl pillow with a bow tie and a recycled paper bead maker. From my grandma I got pajamas, a karaoke machine, a sketch book, ect. From my uncle Zac I got a beautiful scarf that is blue with strands of the rainbow. From my parents I got scarfs, jeans, a shirt, an owl speaker, ect. Then last but not least Santa gave me some headphones, a tooth brush, a device holder, a phone case, AND... A PHONE!!! The phone I got is an IPhone 5S. It is my first phone ever. I will try to post more, the Star Wars post I'm holding off because I don't want to ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment