Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It Seems

It seem that no one knows what I'm going through. But millions do. So earlier this year my dad deployed to Afghanistan. He's deployed many times before but when you get older you under stand that your parent is just gone right now in another country. But that they're life is on the line to keep us and many others safe.
     It seems many kids at school can't understand either so I want to make a club or gathering for milatary kids. So then you can have people to talk to. Cause some times your just sad that they might not be able to be there for your birthday. Well I know how you feel.

4 comments:

  1. That's why I always want to make sure you get to go to OPC. It's important to meet other kids that know how you feel! Thank goodness for FaceTime and Message :) Your dad misses you SO MUCH! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your dad for all that he does to make our world a better place. You and your family give up so much for others. Not a day goes by that I don't appreciate our men and women who serve our country. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted you to know that i read your blog all the time and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate all your comments. Thank you. He came back on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete